BNSF Railway railroad

Scruffy101

Reaction score
Great commercial. I tried asking the PR on Youtube but they haven't responded for a while. Here is the link:

Thanks in advance!

I asked BNSF corporate relations and they said that song was composed and written for BNSF Railway. The video producers, Beacon Street (www.beaconstreetstudio.com), refer to the song as "Wheels Keep Spinning." BNSF said there is a longer form of the song that they hope to use in the future.

I asked BNSF corporate relations and they said that song was composed and written for BNSF Railway. The video producers, Beacon Street (www.beaconstreetstudio.com), refer to the song as "Wheels Keep Spinning." BNSF said there is a longer form of the song that they hope to use in the future.

Thanks so much for the effort! Really appreciate it.

Every time I watch the PBS news I find myself admiring this music. My hat's off to the women who gave us the vocal parts. It captures the song of the rails. No words, visuals or title are necessary. Also thanks to the people at BNSF who were willing to back this music.

I've always loved how this jingle so captures the sounds, spirit and images of railroading. Beautifully done. We always stop when the Newshour begins hoping to hear it.

Thank you This is useful for me, as I'm trying to relearn how to read sheet music

Back