Sounds like Regina Spektor...and the Concretes

pattibowie

Reaction score
I want to say it was a Target ad, but I've browsed through the threads & don't see the one I am thinking of. I'm not even sure it's Regina Spektor...female voice & piano, but it sounds like her. I listened to a tons of her stuff today, but couldn't find it. Then I saw a thread which mentioned Say Something New by the Concretes and the song I am thinking of sounds like them too. It's driving me CRAZY. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

What's happening in the ad?

Stab in the dark... "Don't Stop" by Gin Wigmore (from those Lowe's ads)?

Ignore my previous post, as I believe that it is entirely incorrect. I read "female voice" and "piano" without reading "sounds like Regina Spektor" and that the song sounded similar to "Say Something New" by The Concretes.

So, is it safe to assume that the song is just the female voice accompanied by piano?

Ignore my previous post, as I believe that it is entirely incorrect. I read "female voice" and "piano" without reading "sounds like Regina Spektor" and that the song sounded similar to "Say Something New" by The Concretes.

So, is it safe to assume that the song is just the female voice accompanied by piano?
I think so...but I honestly can't remember. Sort of a spoken word, with music in the background. I know this is a tough one...sorry.

I want to say it was a Target ad, but I've browsed through the threads & don't see the one I am thinking of. I'm not even sure it's Regina Spektor...female voice & piano, but it sounds like her. I listened to a tons of her stuff today, but couldn't find it. Then I saw a thread which mentioned Say Something New by the Concretes and the song I am thinking of sounds like them too. It's driving me CRAZY. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
It's sort of a spoken word, sing songy voice...very similar to Regina Spektor. I can't remember any of the commercial though. I just have in my head it was a Target commercial.

Back