Alien Encounters

Boostworthy

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

The second episode of Alien Encounters "The Arrival" was on tonight on the Science Channel. At the end of the show, before and during the credits, there was a song playing with a guys voice that was synthesized. It kind of reminded me of the song by Johann Johannsson that was in the Battle L.A. trailer, but a little bit more upbeat. I was able to make out some of the lyrics:

Encompassing what's left behind
Silence deafens your brain
As it drops in through the rain

The first two lines are definitely correct, the third might not be 100% accurate. Anyone watch the show and know what it was?

Thanks!

Re: Alien Encounters "The Arrival"

Still trying to figure this one out. Just found an additional post about this on Yahoo Answers:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120320205512AA1ixe4

The lyrics that person suggests are:

shot past the frozen moon
its solstice must be coming soon
grab a torch to light your mind
encompassing what's left behind
silence deafens your brain
pass the drops in through the rain

Again, I'd describe it as a cross between maybe Mackintosh Braun and Johann Johannsson's song that was used in the Battle L.A. trailer.

Anyone?

For those interested, the song has been identified as "Vibratonal Extasy" by composer Isaac Sprintis. Not sure if the person who identified it misspelled ecstasy or if that is the actual spelling that the title uses. The track isn't commercially available at the moment, but it sounds like that may change in the near future.

AdTunes forum win! Came to my computer and it took me a mere 20 seconds to find the identity of this song! Awesome!

Back