Lincoln Financial "Foam Finger" football

neokhan

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the name of the song in the football version of the Lincoln Financial "Chief Life Officer" commercials? The lyrics are: "here we are, me and you, on the road, and we know that it goes on and on, oh oh on the road, oh oh on the road, oh oh all the way."

Re: Lincoln Financial football

I used both Shazam and SoundHound on my iPhone and neither App could identify the song. You might try e-mailing Lincoln Financial to find out what song was used in that ad. Probably from a stock music provider is my guess.

5NXhf.png

Hi, guys! I asked them about this via Twitter and here's the response that I got. I asked again if they would be available for download or something. No reply yet. Aaaahhh. I feel bad! I need this in my iTunes! LOL :(

via Lincoln Financial on Twitter:
@lincolnfingroup said:
@CurtisAlcalde Good news. The songs and ring tones will be available for download, within the next couple of weeks. We'll tweet about it!

It's available for download, but it's just the audio ripped from the commercial, 31 seconds, not the full song, so I guess it's not available for purchase anywhere?

It's available for download, but it's just the audio ripped from the commercial, 31 seconds, not the full song, so I guess it's not available for purchase anywhere?

Any update on this one? Havent seen a thread anywhere devoted to it.

Back