Looking hard for this epic soundtrack!

Colorz

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i am looking for weeks now for the title of a soundtrack but nobody seems to know it..think you guys are my last hope.. It is on this youtube link at about 2 minutes, it is an epic soundtrack i think from a movie..

iris kroes - someone like you - YouTube

Unfortunately I do not know that song. I have the same problem, no one knows to tell me title of this soundtrack... Please help

Unfortunately I do not know that song. I have the same problem, no one knows to tell me title of this soundtrack... Please help

Euroleague 2010/2011, Week 8: Maccabi Tel Aviv - Partizan Belgrade (Clip) - YouTube

Are you serious?
This is like the easiest thing to find ever.
On the first second I heard this, I could instantly identify atleast that it's from Terminus by Audiomachine.
Anyhow, this is the track:

Audiomachine - Lachrimae - YouTube

Enjoy!

P.S:
Are you from Israel by any chance?

Thank you very much!

I didnt know that it's easy to find. I do not know much about music or soundtracks, I just watched this video and i wanted to know title of this song.

I m from Serbia.

Thank you very much!

I didnt know that it's easy to find. I do not know much about music or soundtracks, I just watched this video and i wanted to know title of this song.

I m from Serbia.

That is one problem solved :) Somebody told me he taught my song was from the soundtrack 'the rock' - theme song..
First i taught he was right but it's not the same..i think it's hard to find this title ;-)

It sounds like Immediate Music, but can't put finger on particular song name.

Back