Scorned Love Kills

Investigation Discovery says it's an ID original, so we won't be able to find it anywhere. But feel free to message them and ask if they can release it on iTunes. Maybe if they get enough people asking, they will

That seems to be the standard reply these days. Thanks KittyHawk.

Investigation Discovery says it's an ID original, so we won't be able to find it anywhere. But feel free to message them and ask if they can release it on iTunes. Maybe if they get enough people asking, they will

I'm looking for this music also. I looked on the ID site and I don't see anywhere to contact them in any way, shape or form. Usually, there's the button for "help", "customer service", "FAQ" or "contact us" but don't see any of that. If you go there and see it, will you post the link to that page? I may be overlooking but I seriously don't see it. I hope they release this song. Great score.

It's Gonna Take you Down by Heart and sung by Nikki Barr

I've been curious about this song too, and so have so many other people that ID set up a page for it here.

The song is called "Take You Down" performed by Niki Barr and written by Louis Weeks.

I cannot find any confirmation that Heart ever recorded this song. It was created specifically for the show.

Also, since it is the theme song for the show, this thread should be in the "TV Soundtracks" forum.

The song is "take you down" by Nikki Barr. Its made just for the show so there is no full version to be found on youtube or anything

Back