2012 Lincoln

applausedressage

Reaction score
What is the music used in the TV commercial for one of the Lincoln MK - models? I don't know if it's MKZ or MKX or MKS. The music is classical in composition.

Re: 2012 Lincoln commercial

This Lincoln Wishlist Event commercial?

Lincoln 2012 MKZ Wish List 2011 Commercial

No - the music is a bit soundtrack sounding - like E. S. Posthumous or something along those lines - lots of strings and orchestral sounding.

This is a music of Two Cellos (2Cellos) and is probably owned by the producer and you will not find it anywhere else other than Lincoln commercial.

If you are asking about the most recent Wish List holiday 2012 tv commercial for the Lincoln MKS then the music is from Prokofiev's ballet Romeo and Juliet - Act III. Morning Serenade. If you enjoy this music you will like the complete ballet - it's an amazing work; I would recommend the Decca recording with Vladimir Ashkenazy conducting.

If you are asking about the most recent Wish List holiday 2012 tv commercial for the Lincoln MKS then the music is from Prokofiev's ballet Romeo and Juliet - Act III. Morning Serenade. If you enjoy this music you will like the complete ballet - it's an amazing work; I would recommend the Decca recording with Vladimir Ashkenazy conducting.

YAYYY!!! I've been looking for this answer since the commercial came out. You are correct about the entire collection. This is by far my favorite peace though. Thanks a bunch! :)

Thank you coldspring.
I've been hooked on this music from the first time I saw the commercial.
I've heard it before, but this time I promised myself to track down the name.
Thanks again.

Thanks so much! That was driving me crazy. I thought maybe it was from the Nutcracker Suite, but I was way off.

THANK YOU, Coldspring! I knew it was Prokofiev's "R & J", but I didn't know which scene. Elsewhere folks had posted it was "The Young Juliet" or other scenes from Act I, and I knew it was wrong.

I agree with you at it's a great score. If memory serves me correctly, the National Symphony Orchestra of Washington, D.C. has a great version from a few years back conducted by Prokofiev's Russian compatriot ( turned American by choice), Mstislav Rostrapovich.

If the entire ballet is too much to fathom, there are recordings if excerpts from the score, including Prokofiev's own suites.

Thanks again!

Back