Air Wick Winter Lights Collection

music_ismyluv

Reaction score
Air Wick The White Collection

Well I just recently saw this ad for airwick the white collection and it has a really catchy ambiet lounge chill music playing in the background and i would just love to know what song and who it is by . It starts off with a redhead in her apartment with walls all white and then as she plugs in the airwick the walls turn this beautiful color of gold with different swirls and all .And I don't know if the song is just for the advert or an artist i may know . Unforuntly i couldnt find the ad on youtube ! i hope this was enough information ! HELP!!! hehehehe :);)

Re: Air Wick The White Collection

Well I just recently saw this ad for airwick the white collection and it has a really catchy ambiet lounge chill music playing in the background and i would just love to know what song and who it is by . It starts off with a redhead in her apartment with walls all white and then as she plugs in the airwick the walls turn this beautiful color of gold with different swirls and all .And I don't know if the song is just for the advert or an artist i may know . Unforuntly i couldnt find the ad on youtube ! i hope this was enough information ! HELP!!! hehehehe :);)
this is go along with my post check it out http://www.airwick.us/as-seen-on-tv.php?video=2

ok maybe that will help

Back