Born this Way
by Lady Gaga

Download from Amazon

S&M
by Rhianna

Download from Amazon

Re: Victoria's Secret Holiday 2011 Angels

DISCLAIMER:

As you all know the mysterious (unknown) dj for the victoria's secret runway fashion show is always superb, since the first time I ever watched the show way back in 2003. I just wanted to let you all know to dvr the anual Victoria's Secret Runway show on :) 29 November 2011 on CBS ;) . The exact time varies depending on where you are in the world so I'll let you figure it out. Just remember to preset your dvr to record it by it's title. That way you won't miss it, because you'll be studying for exams like me lol....

I will be sure to find the time to stop by here because I'm in love with at least one or two of his/her mixes and always need help deciphering the artist or song etc......

We really need to find out the Dj and get his remixes from yesteryears, if you have a clue about where to find them send me a private message ;)

• Admin

We really need to find out the Dj and get his remixes from yesteryears
Hi. The DJ for the Victoria's Secret specials isn't a mystery -- it's Jeremy Healy. I assume he also produced the music for this year's show. You can find info on all the music used in past Victoria's Secret Shows, as Adtunes has been covering them for years, including last year:

http://adtunes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101143

I would like to what is the song at the end of the 2011 Victoria's Secrets Fashion Show.

• Admin
Jeremy Healy was musical director again for this year's Victoria's Secret Show, but they have all but abandoned his elobrate remixes and mash-ups that he used to do for the show going back several years ago. I assume the show is more interested in big name musical performances than what Healy used to provide. I'm surprised he still works on the show because he doesn't seem to have much of a presence anymore.

I am trying to find the song they used in their Fashion Show radio spots. Just happened to hear one on the radio the day of and it used a song that was not any of the ones performed or used in the show. Tried to find VS or CBS media sites to see if they still had them for download for radio stations to use somewhere but can't find the spot.

Thanks a bunch JCA, I'll definitely do some research and see what albums or tracks he might have for sale :)

I was wondering what happened to the post lol

Also I am very aware that the very skilled folks on adtunes have been covering VS shows but my issue is finding the actual mash up sample that Dj Healy. Unless, I am missing something we can always figure out the songs here becaus they are usually the top 10 songs of the year but the actual mash up or remix that he does, I dont think have been solved. But i'll definitely check back and read all the posts thoroughly maybe I missed it....

Victoria Secret "It's Showtime!" commercial

I know the song is The Pretty Reckless' "Make Me Wanna Die". I am interested in knowing the name of this remixed version. I cannot find it anywhere :(

[ame="http://vimeo.com/33035681"]Victoria's Secret - It's Showtime 1:45 on Vimeo[/ame]

^ I am not sure why my post got moved into this thread when this commercial was NOT shown during the show :unsure:

Hi i know there was a pice of a song that i think it was played before secrets its like a weird horn like sound ?:confused:

Hi i know there was a pice of a song that i think it was played before secrets its like a weird horn like sound ?:confused:

im on Puerto Rico i watched it tru CBS its stuck in my head and i cant find it so if any one can please help

Back