Car commercial help

mcguintyre

Reaction score
all of a sudden i started thinking about this really good song i heard in this car commercial around half a year to a year ago, i have bin craving to actually hear this song and not just play it over in my head ever since i started thinking about it!!! its a rock song that has a nice slow beat to it, it would sound AMAZING when high, in the commercial it is the typical "car driving on a long desert road or forrest or mountain" but having this song in the comercial makes it so much better! if someone could PLEASE post what they think this commercial could be, ive tried looking and havent found it please though even tell me watever you may have, thank you.:)

Re: Song in a car commercial help needed to find

You gotta have a little bit more to go on. The car company for a start, or the model of the car... something to narrow it down. My next suggestion would be to either Google that car commercial or go to YouTube and see if it's there. If the music is that good, someone else probably thought so too and put the ad on YouTube. On YT, people comment on the vid and usually it's along the lines of "Who sings that song!?!?!" and someone comments back with the answer. But you won't get far without knowing a little bit more about the ad.

song in chevrolet commercial help needed

i heard this song in a car commercial about half a year to a year ago and just remembered it all of a sudden and really want to find out what song it is for some reason i think i heard it off a chevrolet commercial i dont have much of an idea though. It is a rock song, i would search up the lyrics to find out what song is it but i cant remember i can only remember the beat of how it went. somebody please help me I really want to find this commercial or the song, im afraid that they have stopped airing the commercial so i really need help here, thank you.

Re: Song in a car commercial help needed to find

thats the thing ive tried, i think its a chevrolet commercial or a jeep grand cherokee possibly even ford, im not 100% but i think its one of those 3

I am taking a shot in the dark here, but I think the song you might be looking for is "God's Gonna Cut you Down," by Johnny Cash. That song is played on a Jeep commercial and you only here the first couple of bars. It's a GREAT song. It might have been released posthumously, but check out the video, it's gotta be on YouTube. There are about 36 celebrities that appear in it and lip sync the words.

thanks both of you for trying, god this is pissing me off, ive been thinking about it for 2 weeks now, dont know the lyrics or the commercial, i thought i was fucked with this in my head FOREVER but then it hit me... i play guitar so im gonna make a guitar tablature and put it on word and upload it so then someone who plays guitar could possibly play it to find out how it goes then tell me..? im sure you have all heard this song in some car commercial so please reply if you think this is what i should do at this point or if you have a better idea?

thanks both of you for trying, god this is pissing me off, ive been thinking about it for 2 weeks now, dont know the lyrics or the commercial, i thought i was fucked with this in my head FOREVER but then it hit me... i play guitar so im gonna make a guitar tablature and put it on word and upload it so then someone who plays guitar could possibly play it to find out how it goes then tell me..? im sure you have all heard this song in some car commercial so please reply if you think this is what i should do at this point or if you have a better idea?

who thinks i should do this? or do something else to move on from here?

Is it the commercial for the Ford Mustang? That doesn't quite match your description, tho . . .

just thinkin of memorable songs along what you described that I think were in commercials from around that time.

How You Like Me Now? - The Heavy
Home - Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros
Tighten Up - The Black Keys
The High Road - Broken Bells
The Ghosts Inside - Broken Bells
New Low - Middle Class Rut
I Can Talk - Two Door Cinema Club
Animal - Miike Snow

maybe it was one of those :p

car commercial song

I heard this really nice rock song with a nice slow to meduim paced tempo, its really chill, it was in a truck commercial, i honestly cant pin a company onto it though possibly ford cause they are always playing truck commercials on tv, please tell me what you think this song is or if you have any guess, also they only play like 20-30 seconds of this song in the commercial so that might help but those 20-30 seconds are absolutely fucking amazing and i would love to here the rest

Re: car commercial song

Is this a different ad or the same TV spot from your previous car commercial thread?

song in car commercial please help!

all of a sudden i started thinking about this really good song i heard in this car commercial around half a year to a year ago, i have bin craving to actually hear this song and not just play it over in my head ever since i started thinking about it!!! its a rock song that has a nice slow beat to it, it would sound AMAZING when high, in the commercial it is the typical "car driving on a long desert road or forrest or mountain" but having this song in the comercial makes it so much better! if someone could PLEASE post what they think this commercial could be, ive tried looking and havent found it please though even tell me watever you may have, thank you.:D

Multiple threads merged.

Please do not create new threads over and over again on the same topic/quesiton.

Back