Victoria's Secret Holiday 2011 Angels

Lmo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Was watching Jon Stewart tonight on comedy central and I heard this song in the background of a Victoria's Secret Commercial. I did a search here but no one else seems to have started a thread in search of the artist. I'm going to Shazam it now. Whatever I find or don't find I'll post in a reply. Any help or comments would be appreciated :).

Thank you Addy's.

P.S. - not sure how long this commercial will be active so if you think u know who the rock band is, or if you have a link to the same song elsewhere, don't hesitate to cut and paste it here in my thread. :)

Re: Victoria's Secret 2011 Fall/Winter Commercial

K found it on my own. But if this helps someone else who might be inquiring. Your welcome ;)

M83 'Midnight City' Official video - YouTube

I like it. I honestly didn't think I would find it, the commercial is 30 seconds long with limited lyrics. :) But glad I did........

Victoria Secret - Angel Line

Hi, does anybody know who does the music to the new Victoria Secret Angel Line. It's just music - no singing. It's amazing.

Thanks!:D

Re: Victoria Secret - Angel Line

Midnight City by M83

I love this song, M83 is one of my favorites

Re: Victoria Secret - Angel Line

Wonderful - thank you SO MUCH. It would appear a lot of others love the song too. I can honestly say I've never heard of this group before. I'll check out their other stuff. I have a few others too but apparently we can only do one at a time.

THANK YOU!!!!

Back