Once Upon A Time

Nemesis243

Reaction score
In the pilot does anyone know what the song is that is playing during the scene where Jennifer Morrison's character Emma comes out of the restaurant when she is going after the guy trying to get away in his car not knowing that his car has a car boot on it and she slams him into his steering wheel? I know it is a song I have heard once before I just don't know the name of it nor the artist. Many thanks to anyone who can help answer.

Hi, I loved the song "Don't be shy" that played at the end of Sunday 10/30's episode but I've found 2 versions, both of which sound remarkably similar. Does anyone know if the show used Pearl Jam's or Cat Stevens', and which CD it might be found on? Thanks

edit: Hm, still searching around, and a reviewer says the ep *opens* w/ a Cat Stevens montage. Since I'm fairly sure I remember the song "Don't be shy" being at the end, and since the reviewer hated the show and got a couple other details wrong, I'm looking for better confirmation ... Cat Stevens or Pearl Jam??

Thanks taltos. I'd tried ABC but I guess they didn't have the music up yet or I just didn't find the right link!

Back