Person of Interest

monkman11

Reaction score
Does anybody know the song from last night's episode of "Person of Interest" where the white guys who robbed Reese are driving up in their van to go buy some guns? It was used in the middle of the episode and all the lyrics I got were "let's roll, let's roll; let's rock, let's rock". Thanks!

hello

i saw the new ad for person of interest this past Tuesday a song being played on the ad is called "life's what you make it". what i would like to know is who sing it. i hear a guy and girl sing it.

thanks

No it not it. The song has a man and woman singing. It is also smoother light beat to it. Thanks I keep searching

At the end of Episode 3 (Mission Creep), what is the song that goes behind the final scene, all the way to the end?

Oct 20th Episode

What was the song playing at the end of the episode? I can almost place it and it is driving me bonkers.

Re: Oct 20th Episode

What was the song playing at the end of the episode? I can almost place it and it is driving me bonkers.

God, I second this request. I can't quite pin it down either. I thought maybe it was original to the show but seeing another request made me second guess.

I'd like to know if anyone can tell me the name of the last song in the most recent episode of Person of Interest. It's the episode called "Witness", run Nov. 3rd. Reese saves a school teacher that turns out to run the Russian or Bulgarian mob. The song was the last one playing at the end of the show. Reese & the teacher & a mob guy were on a ferry getting ready to land. I'd like to know who does this & the name of it. Loved it. Thanks!

hey,

please can somebody tell me the song of the episode 6 "The Fix" the last one
thanks very much

Can anyone identify the music playing during the final scenes of the episode "Number Crunch"? (Airdate Dec 15)

Back