The Hunger Games

reviving the subject.

Convergence Disc "A" [FULL TITL] - Mercury

Best Regards!

I was just watching the epic new Hunger Games trailer and was wondering about the music. Is it music FOR the movie already or is it another song? Does anyone of you know?

Thank you :D

Re: Hunger Games

Never heard the song before! Could be that it is from the upcoming soundtrack of the movie! As soon as I find something, I'll post it :)

It's pretty close actually, maybe it's an altered version by the same guy?
Found this on another site:

Alexander Ludwig (Cato) said on his twitter account that T-Bone Burnett (one of the 2 composers for the movie) created the music for the trailer. So it probably won't be out until the soundtrack.

Source(s):

https://twitter.com/#!/alexanderludwig

p.s Now I really, REALLY want to hear the score!

The cue in the Hunger Games trailer starting at 1:16 is called "Deep Shadow" by the artist TTL. It's not T-Bone Burnett or Zack Hemsey, although TTL is repped by the same company as Zack for trailers.

TTL is a new ZerOKilled project made up of duo Tying Tiffany (an industrial artist) and Lorenzo Montana (german electronic producer/composer) - hence the name TTL. They also recently had a cue placed in the Coriolanus trailer (from 1:29 on):

The cue is not currently for sale.

The cue in the Hunger Games trailer starting at 1:16 is called "Deep Shadow" by the artist TTL. It's not T-Bone Burnett or Zack Hemsey, although TTL is repped by the same company as Zack for trailers.

TTL is a new ZerOKilled project made up of duo Tying Tiffany (an industrial artist) and Lorenzo Montana (german electronic producer/composer) - hence the name TTL. They also recently had a cue placed in the Coriolanus trailer (from 1:29 on): 'Coriolanus' Trailer HD - YouTube

The cue is not currently for sale.

Yep you are correct, had the track in my library.

HUNGER GAMES TRAILER MUSIC PLEASE!!!! COME ON COMPOSER RELEASE IT ALREADY :mad::D

This is SUCH a great song!!! Great fit for the movie. Any other bands/artists/songs that you want to see in the movie?!?

Back