St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

nednickerson

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me who the singer is and what the name of the song is--if it has a name--in an ad for Saint Jude Childrens' Research Hospital in Memphis? The song has no lyrics--just a single woman's voice with soft piano music in the background. It may not be a new commercial. I have seen it played with old reruns of the "Frasier" show. The video is of children who are patients at St. Jude--and the music is breath-taking. About a 60-second ad.

I am ALSO looking for that song! I heard it for the first time a couple of days ago. It looks like you just posted this. RARELY does ANY song catch my attention enough that I stop and listen to a commercial like this one did. I hope to find out who does it, and soon.

Thanks so much, stangirl, I was looking for this gentle piece too and now I've found another favorite singer in Pink Martini.. Excellent work! :)

Yes, thanks so much Standgirl67!! I just saw the commerical and thanks to you found the music. Downloading for a CD of travel music when I am on the road!!
Thanks and God BLess All at St Jude!!:)

Back