The Walking Dead

Yea that's definitely the one towards the end of the trailer. Any idea about the ones at the beginning? I'm at a loss.

Walking Dead Season 2

Hi !

Do you know what is the music used in the new trailer for The Walking Dead Season 2 ?

Best !

The Walking dead promo music (italian fox)

http://youtu.be/v4LtAOar1Vs

look and listen the song!! please can you help me? the song it's sooooo nice and sad, but here in italy we don't know what is the title=( please help me!!

I think is from "the walking dead" soundtrack, maybe by Bear McCreary! pleaseee

On the commercial there is a song playing that I swear has to be Johnny Cash.
Does anyone know which one I am talking about?? Please??

I have no idea what's the song in the italian promo. Here's a fresh link.

...By the way...the end part with the little girl is SO copied on the Dead Island video game trailer.

"The Walking Dead" Promo Music

Hi all:

AMC has been running various promos during "The Walking Dead" (and during other programming) since the beginning of Season Two. The one I'm interested in has music with a chorus of "woah oh ohhh," repeated at least two or three times. I've been searching everywhere to find out the name of the tune.

Can anyone here assist? Greatly appreciated if you can. To add a visual to the promo, I believe it has three or four members of the group walking forwards.

Thanks,

C.J.

The song that sounds like johnny cash is by michael ray Cain its called till the morning comes, this took ages to find

The Walking Dead, season 2 (link to promo)

Hello :)
I'm trying to find a song that is used for promo for episode 5-> in season 2. The promo shows Rick and the others in front of the barn where Sophia is among the other walkers +++

Anyone who can help?

The Walking Dead - 'Epic New Series' Promo

What is the name of this song? please

Re: The Walking Dead - 'Epic New Series' Promo

So I've been watching the eps from S2 today leading up to S3, and there's this trailer that's being continuously shown during commercials. It sounds kinda country, but then there's this really cool rockish tune to it after the man stops singing. I didn't get the lyrics, but it definitely is a man singing.

Re: The Walking Dead - 'Epic New Series' Promo

So I've been watching the eps from S2 today leading up to S3, and there's this trailer that's being continuously shown during commercials. It sounds kinda country, but then there's this really cool rockish tune to it after the man stops singing. I didn't get the lyrics, but it definitely is a man singing.

I found it! Just in case someone else was looking for the same song. :)

The Walking Dead Season 3 New Trailer Soundtrack "Last Man Standing"

Walking Dead

The Walking Dead 3x09 Promo
Anybody? Everytime I Shazam it, it tells me it's from The Patriot.
Thanks.

Re: Walking Dead

Um, are you asking who does this song, and what it's called ?... If you pause this video @ the 2 second mark. It tells you who does this song, and what it is called. Jamie N Commons 'Lead Me Home' .

Back