John Carter

I don't know what the first song is in the trailer, but the second one is a remix of "Kashmir" by Led Zeppelin. Don't hate on Led Zeppelin.

im not dissing the track! just the track being with the trailer! i hate it when hollywood want to pimp up the trailer with rock music ughh it started off so mythical and got ruined tis all!
so yeah if anyone knows the cool music at the start! let me know :)

im not dissing the track! just the track being with the trailer! i hate it when hollywood want to pimp up the trailer with rock music ughh it started off so mythical and got ruined tis all!
so yeah if anyone knows the cool music at the start! let me know :)

At beggining (30 seconds from start) there's theme from:
Peter Gabriel's (1985) Birdy, track 09. The Heat (From Rhytm of the Heat)
then fades into something from Peter Gabriel's (1989) Passion (or not, I'm nor quite sure)
...and in the end of trailer (after Led Zeppelin) there theme from Peter Gabriel's (1989) Passion, track 15. Passion

Hope it helped you, enjoy.

John Carter Superbowl Ad

Hi,

Waht is the Name of the Song starting at 0:31 ?

for the love of God, the super bowl trailer song featured in the super bowl for John Carter is called "Mars" from audio network, you can find it on their official site, everybody knows that song, or should by now, it's not on any official soundtrack, it's a TRAILER SONG, not a SOUNDTRACK

it's posted right above your post, that part starts around 1:40ish I believe.

Haha, wow do I feel embarrassed. I was just listening to that on my iPod a couple days ago. I guess I thought it was something different.

I don't know if it's just me, but the Audio Network song in the "Our World" trailer sounds remarkably similar to "All About Us" by T.a.t.u., except much cooler.

anyone got the track from the john carter tvspot?

Robert Etoll - Heart Throb [catalog #PULSES] ?

thank you!

Does anyone know the music starts from 0:40?
Thanks in advance.

@lucasmarmol

At 2:42 starts

Heavy Rain OST Ethan Mars Theme (already in thsi thread).

I don't know the scond one.

@Arona

I think it's dubstep.

Back