The Dark Knight Rises

Kyole

Reaction score
Anyone know if the music is used is similar or infact an actual track from one of the previous two films?

I'm pretty sure it's a new one. I heard every tracks of the two Batman movies, and I think it's a new one (very nice btw). :rolleyes:

The beginning part that builds for 30 seconds or so is from The Dark Knight when Harvey Dent freaks out and interrogates the psychotic Schiff on the roof top. It's not on the CD release. Not sure where the second part is from. Could be new, but it sound familiar. From Begins possibly.

It's not from any of the previous films.

It's by Zack Hemsey. It's off his new album. The track is called "The Way".

If you are talking about The DK teaser trailer that was released with only a few images from the new film (Bane walking towards a battered Batman), that track is The Way, by Hemsey. Google it. Or do as I did, ask him.

I bought his new album when he released it last month. Once I watched the trailer I thought it sounded more like Hemsey than Zimmer, so I emailed Zack. Which he confirmed.

The track is 7 mins. and 6 secs. long. You can buy it off Zack's site for a buck. Or buy the entire album for 10.

I am familiar with Zack's work and I can tell you that the music is definitely not his. Perhaps you saw a fanmade teaser or something? This is the real teaser btw:

Your link is disabled?

Here's one

Thats def. Zimmer made score....

I watched this one. I guess it is fanmade? I think Zack's score goes better with it.

Your link is disabled?

Here's one Batman The Dark Knight Rises Trailer 2012 official theater version preview - YouTube

Thats def. Zimmer made score....

I watched this one. I guess it is fanmade? I think Zack's score goes better with it.
The dark knight rises teaser trailer-zack hemsey way.mp4 - YouTube

Haha thats awesome both the songs work together well when mashed but yes that is not the original trailer. Go on the DK website and watch the original they have there. That is the song we are looking for.

Is the music that plays through from 45 seconds Hans Zimmer? If so which track is that?

Interesting. If I had to bet money, I'd say those tracks were used in the previous Batman films. None of it sounded new. Like CTB said, it sounds familiar.

If I come across an answer, I'll post my findings.

Here... we... go... ;)

From 0:14 to 0:40 is used beginning of 07. A Little Push [first 23 seconds] (from basic version of soundtrack)
It's same theme extended with that different, there're some sounds added, and I'm not sure if it's only SFX.

From 0:40 to 1:10 is part one of tracks 14. A Dark Knight [5:00 to 6:20 or somewhere else in the track ;), it's used theme, but on buy-able soundtrack, it's with main theme of Dark Knight]
or it might another track, but I didn't found, yet.
If I do I'll let you know.

From 1:18 to end is completly new theme (probably) by Hans Zimmer, although it reminds a little of Angel & Demons Score

Enjoy results of my research.

From 0:40 to 1:10 is part one of tracks 14. A Dark Knight [5:00 to 6:20 or somewhere else in the track ;), it's used theme, but on buy-able soundtrack, it's with main theme of Dark Knight]

For that one, you're wrong. It's definitly not this one. Similar, yeah, but not the same (too much differences with the strings).

I listened to both the Batman Begins and The Dark Knight scores (extended) and it sounds similar to the themes but I never heard anything exactly like it. My theory is it's sneak peek of the "Rises" score.

Whats the name of this song?

I hear the screeching sound from the Modern Warfare and Black Ops trailer at the end. What the name of this sound?

heres the music from trailer three. based on the uploaders info, it took 3 people to create a near perfect audio export of the trailer and its the closest we will get until the official soundtrack comes out

http://youtu.be/tZNOjVrBa6U

Back