America's Got Talent Season 6

joopdog

Reaction score
Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr., 36 ~ America's Got Talent 2011 New York Auditions

Landau Eugene Murphy sings Frank Sinatra. Absolutely amazing. However, who knows the name of the piano song at 5:20 of the video? He begins to cry at that point. The background piano piece is moving and beautiful.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

I was able to find the music.

The background piano at the 5:20 is by James S Levine – Unlucky Charm.

America's Got Talent Season 6 - Leonid the Magnificent's Intro

On an episode of America's Got Talent this week, "Leonid the Magnificent" returned to the show for yet another audition. During the intro/background piece before his performance, a song is played that sounds like something from a movie soundtrack. It's vaguely familiar to me, but I don't know what it is and my song-finding iPhone apps and Google searches turn up nothing.

The song really kicks in between 0:48 and 1:12 in the video above. Thanks to anyone who can help!

Thanks to a tip by a YouTuber, I am able to answer my question above for anyone else who may be looking for this song. It's "Escala - Sarabande". Hope this helps someone out there!

http://youtu.be/oDq_ohinnn0

Anyone know the orchestra music you can barely hear in the background on this clip right around the 18-23 second mark? They've played it a few times in the past couple episodes & I can't for the life of me remember the movie trailer I've heard it on, but it's bugging me! Thanks

America's Got Talent- Winner will be Headliner in Caesars Palace

Can someone tell me the name of the piano piece that begins at 0:44 ?

Sorry for the bad audio, it's the only clip i could find containing the music.

America's Got Talent Season 6 Episode 1 [Opera Song]

The song I'm trying to find the name to starts at about 3:50 when they're doing the montage for the young opera singer Jackie Evancho. My guess is she's the one who is singing it. However, I have done searches and I can't seem to find the name. Any help?

Re: America's Got Talent Season 6 Episode 1 [Opera Song]

Doh, forgot the link. Here it is:

Back