Batman Arkham City

Inch.eR

Reaction score

There one thing starting at 0:57 and runs to 1:05, an then (I think) starts a second song?

Anyone could help me what's this tracks?

The third song from the trailer is Get Some by Lykke Li, But I would also love to know the song that plays right before that.

Thanks for information, but still I didn't found the other one...

Batman: Arkham City

does anyone know the music from this trailer ?

Re: Batman: Arkham City

Has anyone seen the GAME TV ad? (game.co.uk) there's a rap song sounds sooo cool it's a UK ad has anyone heard it? if so whats the name of the song? been lookin for it for a while now ;/

@Manxbow, If you're thinking of the one where Two face flips his coin and there's a 10/10 rating on it then the song is, Playing in the shadows - Example. Hope this helps, I was looking for ages and when I saw you were looking too I had to make an account to tell you when I found out XD

What is the name of the music in 0:00 - 0:50 and at the end? I know the main song is The Years - Crosses, but what is the other song? It has been killing me since the trailer came out! Please and thanks.

What is the name of the music in 0:00 - 0:50 and at the end? I know the main song is The Years - Crosses, but what is the other song? It has been killing me since the trailer came out! Please and thanks.

Anyone?

Back