Assassin's Creed Revelations

Crowley

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for the Name of the Song in the new. Assassins Creed Revelattions E3 Trailer.

sounds like methodic doubt did it but i can be mistaken. Cant wait to unveil whos behind this

It seems to be a REMIX of "Nine inch nails - The Day The Whole World Went Away".

But I don't know which one. Help?

ppl keep saying that it's a nin song, but im pretty sure it isnt. Even if so it would gave to be an in-house or fan remix.

ppl keep saying that it's a nin song, but im pretty sure it isnt. Even if so it would gave to be an in-house or fan remix.

Yes, your right I found other Sites where they said the same. :(

The music is pretty awesome! Hope we get the name soon! :D

Unfortunately, it's probably in-house remix by Ubisoft.
Same thing was with Mass Effect 2 Trailer

Hi guys, the song of the teaser has been composed by Jesper Kyd who is the main composer of the Assassin's Creed franchise.
We'll have to wait the game's release or its soundtrack to know the name of the song.

the teaser trailer music for Assassin's Creed Revelations is called "The Black Dawn by Methodic Doubt Music, not a remix of nine inch nails, it never was a remix

the other one for the official trailer is Woodkid called Iron

One of my friends has the full song, I listened to it but he could not give me the song because he knows I would leak it, I'm the type of person who like sharing awesome things with people, so he refused, the song is definitively "The Black Dawn" by Methodic Doubt Music, the artist is Machine Vandals

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1cn3aiHHBE[/ame]
Anyone knows the song used in this trailer?

Back