Colombiana

Vantatsick

Reaction score
Any idea what score was used for this new trailer, or where it could be purchased? Very intense piece, movie looks good. Not great, but good. I am a sucker for chicks w/ carbine assault rifles.

Does anyone know the title/artist for the music that starts at around 0:52 in this trailer?

Newest Colombiana Trailer

Just seen a new trailer for Colombiana on TV. Cannot find it any where on the internet. Has a song sung by a female with the lyrics "I will follow you" (I think). Messed up...just saw another really short trailer as I typed this. Can only find the trailer from 3 months ago on the internet. Anyway, help?

Re: Newest Colombiana Trailer

Im trying to find that same song! hope the commercial pops up again

Lykke Li for sure, she is pretty solid. I have both albums and wore the 2nd one out.

Just seen a new trailer for Colombiana on TV. Cannot find it any where on the internet. Has a song sung by a female with the lyrics "I will follow you" (I think). Messed up...just saw another really short trailer as I typed this. Can only find the trailer from 3 months ago on the internet. Anyway, help?

I believe it's "I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix)" by Lykke Li

The song that starts around 0:52 sounds a lot like Zack Hemsey's "This is Our Legacy", but I can't tell for sure if it's the same song.

It's definitely not Headhunter by Front 242, as another user suggested. I listened to that song all the way through but it doesn't match the song from the trailer.

The song that starts around 0:52 sounds a lot like Zack Hemsey's "This is Our Legacy", but I can't tell for sure if it's the same song.

It's definitely not Headhunter by Front 242, as another user suggested. I listened to that song all the way through but it doesn't match the song from the trailer.

Unfortunately it's not This is Our Legacy. Listened to it, and the cues are not the same. This is Our Legacy is really good though, so thanks for linking it!

There are two different trailers for Colombiana. Trailer #2 features the song "I Follow Rivers" by Lykke Li. But so far, nobody has been able to figure out the artist/title for the song from Trailer #1 (the music that starts around the 0:50 mark). It sounds a bit like The Chemical Brothers or Prodigy.

I've searched all over the internet but nobody seems to know which song it is. One person on YouTube mentioned that the trailer music was composed by Nathaniel Mechaly, the artist who composed the full score for the movie, but I haven't been able to confirm that either.

Zoe Saldana Columbiana ad music: Lykke Li, "I Follow Rivers"

Teaser trailer for Zoe Saldana movie Colombiana features ecstatic, trancy vocal in background. Lyrics sound like "I follow..I follow you.." Looked for the artist here...no luck [later realized I was misspelling Colombiana as Columbiana!]...but finally located it myself: Lykke Li of Sweden, "I Follow Rivers". Fabulous song!

Last edited:
Back