Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

It's the greatest and full of Epicness "From within" by [West one music]

I used it for my own trailer. One of the best song.

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2

Anybody know the main theme in this trailer???

Thank you!!!

Re: Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2

Sorry the trailer was removed... how about this one? Starts at about 20 seconds...

I knew I had heard this song before...it is in the star trek trailer I believe. It seems like a slower version though. I am sure someone will chime in soon with the track tittle.

it sounds like freedom fighters... that's what i thought too. but it's definitely not it. sounds so close though! i'm guessing it's from two steps to hell since they sound so alike???

The music from 0:18 to 1:08 is John Samuel Hanson's "Lords of the Realm", which he announced on his twitter feed. He writes for Immediate Music.

Not sure what the back-end cue is though!

hello ! anyone knows the music that starts at 1 min 15 ??

the back end cue is by Brand X Music, it is a custom cue made especially for the trailer, at this point, you will never find it, usually these companies do not release their custom tracks, yeah it sucks, what a shame, because it is quite good, there you are, now you know

Yeah thats What i had feared.. thanks !

the back end cue is by Brand X Music, it is a custom cue made especially for the trailer, at this point, you will never find it, usually these companies do not release their custom tracks, yeah it sucks, what a shame, because it is quite good, there you are, now you know

this is incorrect. the back end cue is "Louder Than Words" by Mariposalane Music

This is the first track, hopefully the 2nd will come soon!

The music from 0:18 to 1:08 is John Samuel Hanson's "Lords of the Realm", which he announced on his twitter feed. He writes for Immediate Music.

Not sure what the back-end cue is though!
Thank you so much <3

What about the music in this new TV Spot?

Back