2011 Kia Sorento

SeeSaw

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the brand new Kia sorento commercial? The one with the kia sorento car driving around in the city at night and there is this song playing without lyrics. I search youtube for the commercial but they don't have it. If you seen the commercial can you give me the name of the song.

Re: Kia Sorento

Hopefully this is what you are looking for because I am to. So I am posting this to further the finding of this song. :)

That's the one. Probably someone will post a comment with information about the song on this website or YouTube. I first saw the commercial on Fox then they started showing it on Pix11 now they're showing it on TBS. I always turn up the volume when the commercial comes up. Thanks

It sounds like Kasson Crooker (Freezepop/Symbion Project)... but I am not positive.
Catchy tune, probably going to be another one of those 30 second masterpieces that will never become full songs... I hope I'm wrong.

We should contact Kia's ad dept & post the answer.

I try to contact Kia but I couldn't get around their way of contacting them I think you have to register. I don’t know maybe I did it wrong. You should give it a try and see if you could reach their contact page.

Thanks for posting this up! It's not even on the official KIA tube. :( But I contacted them anyway!

im lookin for this one too. decided to take a couple mins to make a better quality YouTube clip than the CAM version. artist/song name still seems to be unknown.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just as an added data point for the smartphone-less, neither Shazam nor SoundHound recognizes this song.

while watching family guy last night, apparently Kia changed the soundtrack on this ad to something pop rock :(

Re: Kia Sorento - change of song - anyone know to what?

I noticed there was different music on this commercial too, but I really like it and cannot find it on Youtube or any where else...Can anyone help me out & post the commercial again but with the new music added in and can anyone identify that new music....I like both versions of the commercial. Kia has good taste and I think their commercials are pretty artistic. Thank you:).

Re: Kia Sorento - change of song - anyone know to what?

I noticed there was different music on this commercial too, but I really like it and cannot find it on Youtube or any where else...Can anyone help me out & post the commercial again but with the new music added in

heres the new one. not uh.. not quite the same... but here you go:

Hi thanks for posting but that is so not it! The one I am hoping that someone will post is a very gentle sort of lilting tune. I believe it has some bells in it and one of those instruments that is considered percussion but it sounds like a stick being dragged over a jagged hollow wooden tube. I don't know how to describe it any other way though.... but thanks for trying!!:D

Actually there is another version (the older one) which is dominated by violin and not like the electronic music version in cab (all the links above). Does anyone know what I am talking about? Comes late night inside many programs such as tonight show etc. I really like that one too... Any ideas? Please post.

"Actually there is another version (the older one) which is dominated by violin and not like the electronic music version in cab (all the links above)."

Yes, that's it,:D listened to it just last night and noted the violins that were pretty quick but not quite stacatto..... OMG! it just came on the tv behind me!!! It also has in the back ground, what I believe is a long cello sound. The tune is really pretty and uplifting....please if anyone has this, please post it...I did not realize it was an older version.

Thank you!!:)

Yes Papillon.. I guess we are talking about the same thing here :D. Hope someone recognizes and posts. I could not find it on YT or using any of the music identification apps on smartphones... I also went to the Kia site to check and it was not anywhere. :rolleyes:

I've been looking for the song that shantanudas and Papillon are talking about. I haven't had much luck. I can't find the video on youtube, but I did find the video on the Kia website. If you go to this link http://www.kia.com/#/sorento/explore/videos/ and click on the video at the bottom of the screen titled Sorento Icons TV you can watch the commercial and listen to the song. Hopefully, we're talking about the same song. I tried seeing if Shazam or Soundhound could identify the song, but they were unsuccessful. Someone out there has to know the name of this song.

thats the song im looking for too! its not on youtube just on that site the last person posted. man if anyone knows it pleeeeeeease tell us! its so beautiful!

Someone in that youtube link above found the song and artist.

It's Rainyface by Slow Runner. I think I'd like it better without the lyrics.

Back