Fancy Feast

SusieQ2

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I saw this Fancy Feast commercial last night and really enjoyed the music.. It's quite a long commercial showing a young couple getting together.. He meets her parents and they have a lovely white Angora cat, so the guy fixes up his bachelor pad into a more suitable place for a couple and buys her a little Angora kitten which has a tag that says 'will you marry us'..

The music throughout is great, I'm unsure if it's a made for the commercial project or a known classical piece.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks

I found the commercial on Youtube and hope, after listening, someone will know about this wonderful music.. And please, try to pay attention to the music and not to that fuzzy ball of white fluff on the floor.. :)

Any help about the music would be greatly appreciated..

I don't know, hon.. I can't hear it very well with Kenny singing.. I've come to the conclusion this is very probably a made for the commercial piece.. It's unfortunate, it's a delightful tune and I would love to have it but it's just another one of those 'scratch off my gonna get list'.. :)

I just love this song (and the commercial)!! I hope that someone can come up with the name of the music.

The composer is Aaron Jaffe. His web site is http://www.novacainestudio.com/

Under "Featured Work", you'll see fancy feast :: perfect gift which is the ad Fancy Feast refers to as The Engagement. I sent him a message to add or change the name on his site so people will be able to find out he wrote the music.

Thanks for the info, hon.. I dropped him a quick line too and asked if he had any plans to lengthen the piece and go mainstream with it.. Don't know if he will but thought I would ask..
:)

Thank you so much, Regina! Now, if only I can only figure out how to download it to my computer so that I can put it on a CD and listen to it to my heart's content.. :)

Thank you to everyone here on the Adtunes forum for your kind words about the music for Fancy Feast.

It was an awesome project to work on and I'm so happy that so many people enjoyed the spot and especially the music.

If you'd like more info on what's going on with my music please check out www.novacainestudio.com or https://www.facebook.com/novacainestudio

Best - Aaron Jaffe

Aaron, will the music ever be available for purchase or download someday? From beginning to end it's been a great musical journey for the audience too.. :)

Thanks so much..

Thanks for adding the information on the last part of the commercial, melenet.. It really fits it quite well.. :)

Back