Band

SeeSaw

Reaction score
In the video for this song the lead singer has a big red Mohawk, he is wearing silver clothes, and the drummer is without a t-shirt and he has a black tattoo of a cross. The band is like in this bluish place.

I checked some of there videos but I don't think is them. The singer in rancid is kind of young, the singer in the video I saw looked to be older and I know the video is around the 90's about the same time rancid was starting off . I saw the video on the show called (ConcreteTV)
I don't know if you heard or have seen this show it's a public access show so they give it in a public access channel on Fridays at 1:30 am. My channel is 67 I don't know if yours is the same channel your going to have to check that. They give reruns even the same episodes every Friday. They just show a brief scene of the band but you'll be able to pick them up. Here's a video of the show

Is the band you are talking about in the video clip you posted? The band at the end of the clip looks like it could be: The Refused; or the band: Thursday.

No that's not the band. The clip that I posted isn't the episode were they show the band. There are 18 episodes of this show throughout each episode they show many bands but the band I'm talking about stands out from the rest and they're easy to catch because of their music video. Last Friday they gave the episode were they showed the band maybe they'll repeat the episode this Friday. If you read the description I gave of the band you'll know what band I'm talking about easily. I even know at the exact time they show the band in the episode the show starts at 1:30 they show the band at 1:42 after they show the words American psycho.

Back