Heineken "The Entrance"

adjunkie

Reaction score
I was just watching Conan and they had a new Heineken commercial using a song from and starring the asteroids galaxy tour.

Re: 2011 Heineken

This is a great little song.. It reminds me quite a bit of some of the music the Andrew Sisters did back in the 30's and the 40's.. It has that kind of feel about it, especially the chorus.. Thanks for putting it up..

Does anybody know the name of the song that's played during a recent Heinekin commercial? It features a guy who's walking through a really fancy party, he does karate with one guy. It's kind of similar to the most interesting man in the world but takes place just at the party. At the end he starts dancing with the girl who is singing. Sounds kind of like the Asteroid Galaxy Tour but I'm not sure what the song is called.
Thanks

Re: Heineken

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLgetLmlggA[/ame]

The name of the Band and song is

The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - The Golden Age

Heinekin Commercial

There is a Heinekin commercial on TV that shows people at a party. The song in the commercial has a line that says, "Sing it out loud..." It is a bouncy pop song. Does anyone know the name of the song and who sings it? The lead singer is a woman.

Heinekin Commercial

This current commercial is set up like a party with many people. One of the lines is "Sing it out loud". What is the name of the song, and who sings it?

Back