X-Men First Class

Is there a better quality version? Also, I've read that the name of the song is NOT Empathy. But correct me if i am wrong.

This song is not by Henry Jackman. That YouTube link is incorrect. The song is called "Half the Man" by Kopius Few and produced by Methodic Doubt. Henry Jackman is slated to score X-Men: First Class but this is not his work. The song was also used in last seasons finale of Burn Notice episode #418 Last Stand. Methodic Doubt obviously has the licensing for the song but the link on their page is broken. I'll post when I find more.

Actually, please excuse me but that was completely wrong! I just re-played the track and I was mistaken... still looking now!!!

Pool_5hark, I think we're on the right track but like you stated the link you posted is different from the trailer. Funny enough, there was a Burn Notice marathon today and the Burn Notice episode #418 does contain the same track as the X-Men Trailer. The scene was around the 46th minute as Michael Weston is negotiating the open hallway while he’s dodging bullets. The track from the show is named “Half the Man” by Kopius Few. Still have not found a link for the track….I’ll post as soon as I find more.

Strange...on several sites I've seen Methodic Doubt state that "'Half the Man' is NOT by Kopius Few." Not sure why it's listed that way on the Burn Notice site. Maybe it's by another branch of Methodic Doubt? Machine Vandals maybe? Regardless I hope someone finds it SOON!

Hey all,

Does anyone happen to know the music in the second half of this new trailer? I know the first one is the same used in the previous trailer, but this second song is tricky to find.

thanks

yep the legit version is finally out here another vid and soon YouTube will have many duplicates.

Back