Being Human (US)

I would like to know all of the songs used in the series so far, if anyone can help me out. Thanks!

^ Unfortunately that list is less than accurate. It's missing two songs in the second ep (The Pack song you noted above being one of them) and listed two of the wrong songs for ep 3 (the two versions of 'Ghost In You' played, from what I can tell the others did not, even though there were two other songs).

Too bad, as a few of the unknowns sounded like really good songs. Maybe Syfy will correct things, though I don't hold out a lot of hope.

Being Human US ep 4

I have searched everywhere I can think of, and have had no luck finding this one song. It's at 22:58

What song was playing in episode 5 when Aidan was getting beaten up?

The song plays at about 20:40

It's an old song. The words I hear are: right here and now start to unwind don't look behind i'll show you how holiday let's go let's get away not come back again

I'd also like to know the song when he starts beating up the priest. Heard at 34:30 of that link.

These are the words I hear: electronic manic superficial sentimental liquidated parasitic satellite generation imagination expectation educated tranquilized engineered to

Back