Scream 4

The first video you posted is no longer available. Judging by the second video and it's music it is most likely the audiomachine song Hannibal Rising used in this scream 4 trailer below playing from 1:21 to 2:05. is that it ?

Last edited:
Scream 4

Trailer
------------

01.) Below The Cavern - Audio Machine
02.) NC-17 - Marco Beltrami (Scream)
03.) Gut Someone - Marco Beltrami (Scream)
04.) Exorcism Hit (Swell) - Groove Addicts: Full Tilt
05.) Trouble In Woodsboro - Marco Beltrami - (Scream)
06.) Fiend Dominator - Audio Machine
07.) The Game Begins - Marco Beltrami (Scream)
08.) Slicing - Joe Bishara
09.) AM Cue B - Synchronic Music
10.) Hannibal Rising - Audio Machine
11.) Cym 01 Med - Bing Bang Boom Music
12.) Crush Hit (Huge) - Groove Addicts: Full Tilt
13.) Screamers - X-Ray Dog

This is just a list of a couple of tracks from the trailer. If any editors who are working on this campaign can help complete the music list, that would be awesome. Thanks.

Scream 4 SPIKE TV Scream awards Teaser

Someone else posted a very awesome breakdown of the Scream 4 Theatrical Trailer music. This trailer has different music, the first teaser, which premiered on SPIKE TV 2010 Scream Awards. Any help would be very, very appreciated!!

Thats the video in question.

Thanks in advance for ANY help! :)

How can I get my hands on Audio Machine's Below the Cavern and Fiend Dominator? Synchronic Music, Bing Bang Boom Music, and Groove Addicts as well. If anyone can direct me to the right place, would be very appreciated. I looked for a damn long time after reading this post, and couldn't find anything on those artists.

Does anyone know the song that starts from 0:04 - 1:01? It's one song continuously, does anyone have any idea? I feel like I've heard it before but I don't recall where. Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

The first track in the SPIKE TV 2010 Scream Awards

1.) "Commando" - Audio Machine
2.) Don't know the other drum cue at the end with different tempo

Back