2011 Hyundai Sonata

SeeSaw

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song that's on the ''2011 Hyundai sonata'' commercial? The one with the red Hyundai sonata driving in a city at night time. If you seen a video of the commercial can you give me the link. Thanks

Actually there are two commercials the one you gave me and the one with the red Hyundai sonata both commercials are similar, but I think the songs are different.

Like I mention before there are two commercials the one you show me and the one with the red hyundai sonata which is the one I'm looking for. It seems they only have put up the commercial with the black hyundai sonata.

I understand the OP is looking for the music from the red hyundai commercial, but just as an update for anyone looking for the music in the above YouTube clips for the black hyundai- looks like the music was custom made for the commercial. This may be the same answer for the commercial with the red Sonata. I e-mailed Hyundai and got this response:

Dear Jeff:

Thank you for your continued patience as we have researched the artist of the song playing in our most recent commercial for the 2011 Hyundai Sonata.

The music composed in our most recent Sonata commercial is original and created specifically by us at Hyundai to enhance the visual elements of the advertisement.

We have documented the specifics of this update under your existing Case # xxxxxx. Please reference your case number if we can provide you with any additional information.

Thank you for contacting Hyundai Consumer Affairs.

Here is a recent commercial for the new Hyundai elantra with the song I'm looking for.

I was also intrigued by the music in this ad.

If you like this, I think it may have been 'inspired' by the soundtrack to the Coppola film Rumble Fish; this was composed by Stewart Copeland, drummer for the Police: Great stuff!

Back