Starz movie channel promo

usssaumpire10

Reaction score
Does anyone know the names of the song and artist on the current starz movie channel promo ad? It is a rock song. Can't make out who it is. I need help. It's driving me crazy and I want to know the name of the song and artist. Thanks.

Does anyone know the names of the song and artist on the current starz movie channel promo ad? It is a rock song. Can't make out who it is. I need help. It's driving me crazy and I want to know the name of the song and artist. Thanks.

Yes - Miss Li album Beats & Bruises released on National 2011-03-16. The song is - I Can't Get You Off My Mind. This is the song for 2016.

Yes - Miss Li album Beats & Bruises released on National 2011-03-16. The song is - I Can't Get You Off My Mind. This is the song for 2016.

There was a new one tonight for POWER that I've never heard before. Anyone? It was the commercial for killing Ghost, everyone seems to want him dead!

It wasn't the old one from April with the woman singing "nowhere to run to nowhere to hide", it was a guys singing.

Back