Human Target

HairyBuddah

Reaction score
Heard one, found one, thought I would share.

Had these lyrics, which didn't directly google:

can't get you outta my head
thinking about you while i'm lying in bed
your fingertips are cleaving
got me misbehaving
and all I wanna do is scream your name out.
I want your desire.

Song is Desire by Vassy.

She has a myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/vassymusic

And the Youtube:

Anyone know the name of the song that is playing in the latest Human Target show (S02E08), when Chance is racing to Elsa's house to save her from a killer and she shoots the guy as Chance gets to the door???

After a little digging around I found this song :)

It is called "Semi-Automatic" and it is by Boxer Rebellion

Hi, can anybody tell me the name of the song which was playing in Human Target 2x07 - A problem like Maria around 22min. when Guerrero and Ames negotiating about exchange with the bad guys? Thanks a lot ;)

I'm looking for a song that was in the first double episode a couple of weeks ago. It was kind of acoustic, kind of dark, kind of slow about halfway into the first episode, I think. Really helps doesn't it? If anyone thinks they might know what I'm talking about please help. It was an awesome song and I don't care for a lot of music today.
Thanks

The song that plays in the episode The Trouble with Maria when Guerrero and Ames walks into the bar was Beat the Devil's Tattoo by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.

Also, I'm looking for a song myself. It plays at the very beginning of Cool Hand Guerrero, and I've looked as much as I can, but the lyrics I have don't turn up anything.

Every time I think about our situation, babe
You know I'm pulled in several different ways
I think I'm gonna look stupid, baby
Can you tell me why I say
Everyone has a right to add 'em in, baby

I'm looking for a song that was in the first double episode a couple of weeks ago. It was kind of acoustic, kind of dark, kind of slow about halfway into the first episode, I think.

If you know which episode it was, because I didn't catch any of the eps on TV. If you could give me any lyrics, I could probably help you find it.

The song that plays in the episode The Trouble with Maria when Guerrero and Ames walks into the bar was Beat the Devil's Tattoo by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.

Also, I'm looking for a song myself. It plays at the very beginning of Cool Hand Guerrero, and I've looked as much as I can, but the lyrics I have don't turn up anything.

Every time I think about our situation, babe
You know I'm pulled in several different ways
I think I'm gonna look stupid, baby
Can you tell me why I say
Everyone has a right to add 'em in, baby
I think that's "Opinon" by Ash Grunwald. If not, here's the ep's song list:

Ash Grundwald - "Opinion"
Hayes Carll - "KMAG Yoyo"
Jake Owen - "Yee Haw"
Tom Jackson Band - "Southern Thang"
Nashville Pussy - "Shoot First And Run Like Hell"
Townes Van Zandt - "I'll Be Here In The Morning"

I'm looking for a song that was in the first double episode a couple of weeks ago. It was kind of acoustic, kind of dark, kind of slow about halfway into the first episode, I think. Really helps doesn't it? If anyone thinks they might know what I'm talking about please help. It was an awesome song and I don't care for a lot of music today.
Thanks
The first of the double eps were:
A Problem Like Maria

Groove Armada - "History"
Thievery Corporation - "All That We Perceive"
Federica Aubele - "Corazon"
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - "Beat The Devil's Tattoo

Communication Breakdown

Vassy - "Desire"
Carl Broemel - "Carried Away"
The Boxer Rebellion - "Semi-Automatic"

Back