Comcast Xfinity iPad App

UnknownCaller

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know the song from this commercial? I believe its the only commercial out for the xfinity ipad app. Near the end they show a persons hand controlling their tv from the ipad. The music starts with some whistling then at the end of the commercial it goes "good is good ___ is better...."

Re: Xfinity iPad App

Hey, I was the music supervisor on this one, the artist is Rabbit! the song is "Great is Better" it's the first song off the album "Connect the dots." Hope you like.
I've also worked with Rabbit! on the Frito Lay Dips "Made for each other" campaign. If you like this, you will like that.

-Todd

Hey, I was the music supervisor on this one, the artist is Rabbit! the song is "Great is Better" it's the first song off the album "Connect the dots." Hope you like.
I've also worked with Rabbit! on the Frito Lay Dips "Made for each other" campaign. If you like this, you will like that.

-Todd

Hey Todd,

Thanks for the info. I think you are the closest anyone has been to finding the actual info for this song online. I tried a search on iTunes and Amazon mp3, as well as a general google search for this song, but I couldn't find it. I did find Rabbit!'s album "Connect the dots", but "Great is Better" is nowhere to be found on the album. It's not the first song off the album :(. If you have any other info it would be appreciated.

Joe

Thanks Todd. You're information led me to the following post:

http://twitter.com/#!/saverabbit/status/22936569870553088

Which says that the song is not going to be out until they release their next EP.

If anyone can find the song before then, that would be great. But until then, I am going to get their album. Thanks for introducing me to them!

Thanks,
-Ben

Thanks for the music info. Does anyone know what the cartoon is ... with the dog and the squirrel with the chainsaw?

Back