Water for Elephants

Calihi27

Reaction score
Does anyone know the music that starts at 1:00 through the end of the trailer? I know what the beginning music is, but not the music that starts @ 1:00. Any help would be greatly appreciated!:)

I would like to know what are the names of all music in this trailer, of course, if anyone knows. Thank you

The music up until 1:00 is "Song for Jesse" from The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. Don't know the second theme used, though.

Please, if anyone knows what is called the second theme soundtrack, tell me, I dont want to create a separate thread. TY

I've been looking for it for a few days and I think it could be either from X-Ray Dog or Future World Music. Both have supplied music for the trailers of Ponyo, so I guess it could be a possibility they also did for Water For Elephants. My guess is an unreleased song from Future World Music.

Actually "Please Don't Go" by Barcelona is the music used in the 2nd trailer, not the first one (that is posted here) that I'm trying to find the music for. Sigh... the search goes on but so appreciate all the input! :)

YAY! FINALLY found it!!! It's called "Chimerical Dream" Composer: Franois Paul Ache. Album: Final Fantasy (bynd044) :)

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this song it´s fantastic!

Water for Elephants New Amazon Trailer

Does anyone know the song from the Water for Elephants trailer that played last night and is on Amazon?

Does anyone know the name of the song on one of the newer commercials that goes like, "the moon, the stars...." that's all I know

Does anyone know the song playing in the trailer saying how Water for Elephants is the best movie of the year?

Back