Movado Bold

gulfbreeze

Reaction score
There's a recent 30 second Movado commercial with a song I cannot find. Shazam and Soundhound don't recognize it on my iPhone, I've searched Google/Bing for the lyric/song/commercial without any luck.

You can view the commercial here:
www.movado.com

Click the text, "Meet Bold The Video" in the lower left hand corner of the page.

There is a good bit of info on the internet regarding a previous Movado commercial for Movado Bold with a song by Sergi Q, "Hot Li'l Thing," and the CGI graphics of this commercial are very similar. But this is absolutely not that song.

I believe the lyric is, "Pleased to meet you, can you stay awhile, I'm late for everything, but for you there is time...."

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

"Hot LiL Thang" is on iTunes and Amazon.com. Search for it under the artist name: Sergi Q. Thx for your support in advance and spread the word too! Thx Sergi Q "The One & Only."

"Hot LiL Thang" is on iTunes and Amazon.com. Search for it under the artist name: Sergi Q. Thx for your support in advance and spread the word too! Thx Sergi Q "The One & Only."

Sergi Q,

I appreciate the plug for your song used in the previous Movado Bold commercial
(and congrats on that, too!)

I only hope someone can answer my question regarding the new commercial.

;)

Thanks to everyone that looked at my request, and BIG thanks to those that replied and solved it.
I appreciate it!!

If you go to her facebook page and click on band profile there is a free download of "Gravity"

Back