24/7 Penguins Capitals Road to the Winter Classic

Reaction score
as always---great music used by HBO.

Does anyone know what song was used for the first scene...going through the tunnel into Pittsburgh and then to the locker room?

Basically picked electric guitar

TIA

Last edited:
Re: 24/7 Penguins/Capitals Road to the Winter Classic

I wish I knew how to edit a clip...song starts at 2:40 min of the attached lin (2:40 from the start of episode 1)

Last edited:

they will change the order of the video....2:40 min into "episode 1"

I was wondering the exact same thing! I fell asleep watching the episode last night and hand the song in my head all day today haha.

And here's the answer:

HI EVERYONE IM DYING TO KNOW WHAT THE NAME OF THE SONG IS THAT IS PLAYING WHEN THEY SHOW THE CAPITALS HEADING TO MADISON SQUARE GARDENS TO PLAY THE RANGERS????

Does anyone know the song that plays at 15:18 in the video link above? It's right after Dan Bylsma takes a slap shot and they all start to gear up to play. I've had it in my head ever since it first aired! I'm dying to know. Thanks!!

Does anyone know the song that plays at 15:18 in the video link above? It's right after Dan Bylsma takes a slap shot and they all start to gear up to play. I've had it in my head ever since it first aired! I'm dying to know. Thanks!!
Eventually HBO posts the playlist for the songs used in the 24/7 episodes. Keep checking the website for this series on HBO.com

Cinderella Man by Eminem

what is the song that starts at like 54:44?

anybody know the song that starts at 39:04. It's instrumental and i think its one of HBO's trademark songs but i'm not sure.

Does anyone know the name of the song used in this preview for the 24/7 Pens/Capitals Road to the Winter Classic Preview. Thanks

Was wondering if anyone knows the name or artist for the song in episode 2 at aprox. 42:20 mins

Thanks!

Just found this forum!

I never knew about a forum like this until I googled for a song in the HBO series. Thanks for the "The XX- Intro" I've been trying to find the name of that song! I thought I would register to contribute since you all helped me.

If any of you were wondering the ending song they used in 24/7 Pengs/caps that started with a piano that sounded like a symphony its by Muse

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone new the song that starts off around 51:39 in episode 1 of 24/7 penguins capitals:

I tried to shazaam it with no luck.

Back