Burlesque

Indigojade1

Reaction score
I just watched the film Burlesque and although I love the songs Cher and Christina sing, there are others in the movie that aren't on the soundtrack.

There is a song thrown in by OMD if I'm not mistaken and some others that play as background music to the film. I'm not talking about the songs all the girls lip sync.

Does anyone know what they are?

Thanks!

Dunno if any of this helps...I saw this on IMDB...

"I know that "Welcome To Burlesque", "Express", "You Haven't Seen The Last of Me", "Bound To You", and "Show Me How You Burlesque" are all originals for the film. I think "But I Am A Good Girl" is original but I can't be sure. "The Beautiful People" is a (very) revamped version of the Marilyn Manson song. "Guy What Takes His Time" is an old Mae West song and "Something's Got A Hold On Me" and "Tough Lover" are Etta James covers as well as the lip-synced "Diamond's Are A Girl's Best Friend" and Kristen Bell's song (forgot the title) in the movie. "

and also....

"As a result of listening to the BURLESQUE Soundtrack CD everyday, and already having seen the film four times (We're going for a fifth time on Friday night! lol), We genuinely took an interest in buying the full albums on CD of the Artists and Groups that have music featured in the movie BURLESQUE. Donna Summer's "Hot Stuff," Keri Hilson's "Knock You Down," Boston's "More Than a Feeling," Neon Trees' "Animal," Madonna's "Ray of Light," Modern English's "I Melt WIth You," and Alphaville's "Forever Young," just to name a few."

Back