Transformers Dark of the Moon

movielover32

Reaction score
Anyone know the music used in the new announcement trailer for Transformers 3. Its Starts at 1:42.

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

Does anyone have any idea what music is playing from 0:00 - 0:41 in this trailer?

Re: Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon

The music from the end is by Steve Jablonsky 99%

Yeah anybody know the music in the beginning?

Yeah anybody know the music in the beginning?

Are you talking about the one that starts with the Apollo 11 mission? To me the music sounds like James Horner's theme from "Apollo 13". That's just a guess though.

Are you talking about the one that starts with the Apollo 11 mission? To me the music sounds like James Horner's theme from "Apollo 13". That's just a guess though.

Here's the Apollo 13 theme:

Hmmmm It sounds like some of Thomas Newmans work.

I thought it was taken from the Road to Perdition soundtrack and the track title "ghosts" it is very similar half way through the track at 1:30, (link below) however the track from the Transformers trailer is slightly different so maybe one of the big trailer music companies have done their own version for it.

Re: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

Does anyone have any idea what music is playing from 0:00 - 0:41 in this trailer?
Hey everyone,

I'm the composer of the track from 0:00-0:41. It's a cue of mine called "Noble Soldier". My name is David Joseph Wesley. You can hear the full track on my site at:

www.djwfilmmusic.com

It's in the "Drama" section. Thanks for all of your compliments!

Best,

Dave

Hey everyone,

I'm the composer of the track from 0:00-0:41. It's a cue of mine called "Noble Soldier". My name is David Joseph Wesley. You can hear the full track on my site at:

www.djwfilmmusic.com

Best,

Dave

Thanks for letting us know. Some great pieces you've got there.

I'm looking for the same music as the guy who started this thread, does anyone know the music that starts at about 1:42?

Hey everyone,

www.djwfilmmusic.com

Best,

Dave
I to thank you! Song is awesome! Nice job!

Transformers 3 theatrical trailer music

Hey, everyone,

If you were as excited as I was to see the release of the latest TF3 trailer, then you were probably wondering what spine-tingling cue was playing during the climax of the trailer. Does anybody know? It actually sounds as if the cue starts at 0:54, but just builds in epicness near the end.

Thanks!

Re: Transformers 3 theatrical trailer music

yeah, it's by Pusher Music - Prelude, check out the youtube video, it's there

Wow! That was fast! Thank you very much... the cue is absolutely incredible. I wonder if there's a choir version available. If so, it sounds like that's the version that the TF3 trailer used. Thanks again!

That was epic trailer! I wanna know the music as well.

Thank you both! You're incredible! :D

the first song you hear in the trailer is NOT by Steve, instead it's by methodic Doubt Music - Thorgasm

Back