Verizon Wireless Holiday

Reaction score
Wondering about the latest Rule the Air commercial. Xmas setting, Madness' "Our House", but it's a remix with "Jingle Bells" added in in the beginning. Any ideas by who, or if it's a one-off just for the commercial?

Nothing on YouTube for a link, sorry.

Many thanks in advance.

Re: Verizon "Rule The Air"

How is there no information about these christmas ads yet? I really want to know who made the mashup...or just see the ad again online. I can't find it anywhere!

Who sings on the Verizon Wireless holiday commercial for the BB? It's a British group and they sing "Jingle Bells" sequeing into "Our House".

The original song is "Our House" by Madness. Can't find anything on the mashup though.

It was put together by Eric Stamile just for the commercial. In a yahoo answer forum someone said they emailed him and he responded about talking to verizon about making a full version available for downloading but he doubted it would be possible because using the songs for more than 30 seconds is very expensive.

What I still can't find is what is the British band that does the jingle bells song used in the commercial.

Back