The Walking Dead

missingmoon33

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Can anybody name the song played at the end of the first episode? When Rick is stuck in the tank as the camera starts to pull away and shows the zombie's eating the horse in the street? Alt-rockish. Male voice.
Thanks.

The Walking Dead finale music???

Helly Guys...

Can any of you please help me...

What is the music played in The Walking Dead finale, episode 6, when the Schientist talks about the fire and it also plays when the group is running away from the exploding building???

I have a lot of music and I know I´ve heard it before....???

Does any of you guys know...???
Thanks.

Re: The Walking Dead finale music???

Helly Guys...

Can any of you please help me...

What is the music played in The Walking Dead finale, episode 6, when the Schientist talks about the fire and it also plays when the group is running away from the exploding building???

I have a lot of music and I know I´ve heard it before....???

Does any of you guys know...???
Thanks.

Hi Gumpy!

I actually know this one! :)

It's Peter Gabriel's "Running to the Rain." I remembered hearing this while watching the finale, too.

YouTube - Peter Gabriel 05 Running to the Rain

Wow THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! SOUNDS AMAZING...

I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON THIS FORUM!! :)

Ragazzi ho bisogno d'aiuto assolutamente... conoscete la canzone che si sente nell'episodio 6 della prima serie, alla fine quando il gruppo sene va via cn le macchine, la canzone è cantata e inizia quando finisce l'esplosione e gli ultimi 2 del gruppo salgono in camper...

grazie ragazzi, mi salvereste la vita... :unsure:

Guys I need help ... absolutely you know the song that you hear in episode 6 of the first set at the end when the group leaves senes cn machines, the song is sung and begins when the explosion ends and the last two of the group rise to the camper ...

thanks guys, saved my life ...

Anyone know the song at the end of tonight's (2-26-2012) episode of The Walking Dead? Female singer...the only lyrics/words I picked up on were 'I am nothing'. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers! -K

"Civilian" by Wye Oak... I registered jus to giv you that answer. I like the sound of the song too. Enjoy

what was the name of the song near the end of episode 5 as they all head out of the area they was staying at and head to the new place ..

Song from 3-9-14 Walking Dead's Episode

Just got finished with tonight's TWD episode and wanted to know if anyone knew the song from tonight? It played at the beginning and end of the episode.

Thank

Re: Song from 3-9-14 Walking Dead's Episode

I found my answer. For those who were also wondering its Blackbird Song by Lee DeWyze.

Wang Chung- Space Junk. I am such a big fan of that song btw. The walking dead is probably the best show on tv right now.

The Walking Dead Season 6 Finale

Anyone know the tune that's playing near the end when Eugene gets in the RV while Rick and the others set out on foot?

Re: The Walking Dead Season 6 Finale

There is this Youtube Channel called B. Claimed who filters out the SFX and turns the music up

The Walking Dead - Season 6 OST - 6.16 - 18: You're A Survivor
http://youtu.be/4gVpNJFsbcE

Back