AMC "We Love the Movies You Love"

tac306

Reaction score
Anyone happen to know the music being used for AMC channel's commercial promo of the movies that they will be playing this month?

Music is the non-choir version of Perfect 10 from Immediate Music - also being used now in a Verizon Wireless 4G LTE commercial.

Thanks so much for putting up the YouTube audio. Don't know if this is a stupid question or not but I'm gonna ask it anyway. Can this piece be purchased anywhere? Again thanks and I eagerly anticipate your response! :) happy holidays

Immediate Music's website has a link to purchase some of their music on CD. I haven't seen a track list fo thte discs, but it might be there.

anybody know which song they are using for this month of january 2011?

nevermind, found it. Fatal Fantasy from Immediate Music's DC 41 - Action 5 albums.

Hi,
I'm a Noob here! :) Thank you VERY much for posting this. I originally heard "Fatal Fantasy" as a background track from the Recording "The Power" by Rhonda Byrne. Then I happened to be watching the AMC channel when this commercial came on. I've been trying to find out what this is for weeks. Even tried Shazaam, with no luck. Thanks again!!

The Movies You Love theme

Hello everyone!!!
New here!!
Does anyone know the name and artist of the great "boom-boom" :blink: song AMC is using for the movies you love for February 2011?
Thank you!

Re: How about this: "We Love the Movies You Love"

"We Owe You Our Lives" by Epic Score?

Probably the version with no vocals.

Re: How about this: "We Love the Movies You Love"

Kool Kool, man thats the one. Thanks!!

Back