GoPro HD Hero Camera

Nightmares

Reaction score
I've seen the commercial twice now during november 2010. Its got a skier shreddin some fresh pow down a mountain but its all for a camera called "GoPro". But I'm wondering was the Dubstep/tencho song is... Anyone have any idea? It sounds real familiar but its too good to not know

Re: Best Buy GoPro Camera

na, this ones a surfboarder
The original post said it was a skier -- which commercial are you referring to?

I've seen the commercial twice now during november 2010. Its got a skier shreddin some fresh pow down a mountain but its all for a camera called "GoPro". But I'm wondering was the Dubstep/tencho song is... Anyone have any idea? It sounds real familiar but its too good to not know
its called "Animus Vox" by the glitch mob.

Re: Best Buy GoPro Camera

The original post said it was a skier -- which commercial are you referring to?
Evidently there is more than one GoPro Hero camera ad out now (Jan 1, 2011). The snowboarder one with the girl with the camera on her headband features "Wake (Keep This Town Alive)" by the Idaho trio Finn Riggins. Album: "Vs. Wilderness." (YouTube URL: YouTube - Finn Riggins - Wake (Keep This Town Alive))

Hero Camera Commercial

Was watching the X games and saw a commercial for a hero camera. It was a video of a kayaker going down a rapid. Was wondering what song that was

Re: Hero Camera Commercial

skrillex "scary monsters and nice spirits" great song even better live

It's called "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" by Skrillex.

Back