Target holiday

klules664

Reaction score
There's a new Target Holiday commercial that i just saw, does anyone know the song and artist? Thanks in advance

There are a lot of different Target holiday commercials running right now. What is happening in the Target ad you saw? Type of music? Male/female singer?

Ok the song is sung by a woman and the word "lollipop" is mentioned. The people in it are in a living room surrounded by gifts and decor. It has a Motown sort of sound to it and there is also the mention of wrapping gifts. Hope this helps, thanks

Hmmm...now I'm wondering if I don't have it mixed up with something else because none of those are it, guess I'll just have to wait for it to come on again, thanks for the info

I downloaded the songs but they will not play in my iTunes library. My "tech support" thought they might be blocked. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks for the link JCA.

Target Christmas commercial

Does anyone know this hip hop song from a new Target commercial?
Something about "Can't wait".

Target Holiday Commercial

Anyone know the name of the song in the Target commerical that runs backwards with the kids opening gifts? Some of the words are "is it time yet"

the name of the song in the new commercial with the kids is called Toy Jackpot!

Target commercial w/ robot

I hope this hasn't been asked, but what's the name of the song in the target holiday commercial; kind of an electronic song. It's the one with kid's dancing and a robot. Thanks for any help!

target commercial song

There is a song playing in one of the Target commercials...it's sort of hip/hop with lyrics like "is it time yet? Is it time I came"...does anyone know the artist and name of the song?

Re: target commercial song

Never mind! I found it on the Target Holiday Album. If anyone else needs to know it's called "Toy Jackpot" by Blackalicious. I found it on iTunes by another artist.

the holiday target ad with justin timberlake features Entrance Song by The Black Angel if anyone want to know

Back