Honda "Happy Honda Days" holiday

jhanke

Reaction score
Searched and did not find it on here, this ad sounds like Vampire Weekend. Is that who it is and does anyone know the title of the song?

Re: 2011 Honda CRV

quick follow up sounds like the same song in the new Tommy H ad

Re: 2011 Honda CRV

This Hilfiger ad?

That song is "Holiday" by Vampire Weekend if that's helpful.

Honda Holidays

Who sings the jingle for the Honda Holiday commercial? It goes "holiday, oh holiday, the best time of the year" (or something like that)?

Re: Honda Holidays

I'm laughing my ass off that Honda would chose such a horrible piece of writing and singing. Just because Vampire Weekend is popular does not change the fact that they suck really bad - What 22 year old Ad person sold this to the decision makers at Honda? What a conglomerate of idiots.

Thanks for posting the name of that dumb Honda Holidays song. I always miss the commercials after it because I hit the Mute button. Hopefully it will be over soon now that it's New Year. I suppose Mr. Opportunity will be back later...

I'm laughing my ass off that Honda would chose such a horrible piece of writing and singing. Just because Vampire Weekend is popular does not change the fact that they suck really bad - What 22 year old Ad person sold this to the decision makers at Honda? What a conglomerate of idiots.

I agree wholeheartedly, If I was even interested in a honda, after these ignorant ads i would buy a chevy.

Back