Untold Stories of the ER

nekono76

Reaction score
Either Discovery Health or TLC (Forget which) has been airing the new season commercial for Untold Stories of the ER a lot lately. The song sounds almost like the Jam, but I can't figure out who it is. lyrics are as such: ""everybody come inside/we're gonna make it feel alright/come on along and take a ride/we're gonna make it feel alright"

I searched everywhere, and can't find anything. Anyone have any ideas?

Ugh! I'm in the same boat as you.. I have been searching for a while now, and had the same gut feeling as you. I swore up and down to my wife that it was The Jam/Paul Weller. After hours of searching, i'm still coming up empty handed. I guess it's possible that the song was created just for the commercial, but that sounds like a lot of work. I did a google search first thing this AM and saw your post. I joined adtunes just to help figure out an answer to this question! If I find anything out, i'll post up!

I posted this same question on Yahoo 3 weeks ago, and nobody has answered yet. I also keep using the Shazam app on my phone to try to identify it and it has no results. I wish someone could answer, I really want too know!

The singer sounds very much like Rob Dickinson, formerly of the band Catherine Wheel. In fact, it sounds JUST like him... I have been a Catherine Wheel fan for a number of years, and they disbanded some years ago. I am fairly sure it is not one of their songs. I scanned through lyrics from Rob Dickinson's 2005 solo album "Fresh Wine For The Horses", one I not familiar with, but none of the lyrics matched up. I checked his Facebook and MySpace pages, and there was no mention of use of any song of his on the "Untold Stories Of The ER" program commercials. I see no "contact us" buttons at the TLC website... this is a real puzzle. I love the song snippet, and would love to simply know if it is Rob or not!

This is the first and only place I have found any information about the music from Untold Stories of the ER. Now that I know there are at least 4 others looking for the origin of this song, perhaps the answer will emerge. Love the show, love the music. Just want to know who it is. We shall prevail. :)

The Song is a royalty free song from the Killer Tracks library of a Rock Volume with Lyrics. It's used by Post-Production houses for Video Productions. :)

253design,

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, there isn't quite enough to track it down. Could you give more info on how to use the site you are referring us to, and maybe the name of the song itself if you know it?

Would truly appreciate your help.

Based on 253design's post, I searched around the Killer Tracks site and eventually sent them an email begging for information.

I'll let you all know if they respond!:unsure:

Back