Source Code

I've been searching for this song but i can't find it anywhere!!
Unfortunately the song used in the trailer "Source Code" isn't anywhere to be found. I know it's been used for other shows like Burn Notice, but as popular as the song is, it isn't available, and I've done extensive searches. I did come across what I thought was the song but it's mistitled...as the song is not "The Ever Under" by Methodic Doubt Music, but another song by MDM called "Blue Leader". That song is posted everywhere as The Ever Under but unfortunately it's not.

I tried to reach out to Methodic respectfully, but those people are real jerks. If they don't want people to know about their music and where it's used specifically, or make it available or ask about it, they should get out of the business...because I think any musician would be happy to generate a new base of fans that enjoy what they do and not push them away. Doesn't make sense.

Anyone able to find this song though?

they only release their music for advertising purposes. you wont hear this stuff on the radio!

It sounds like X-men trailer music.
You can download this video and convert the song in mp3
YouTube - X-Men First Class Trailer Music

Somewhat similiar, but not so much. That song is actually Blue Leader...it gets commonly mistaken for Ever After unfortunately.

AvidEdiTTor:
they only release their music for advertising purposes. you wont hear this stuff on the radio!

98% of the stuff on the radio is crap these days...but the majority wouldn't want it on radio. However, there is a massive base out there of people who enjoy listening to music like this, myself included, and would think the musician would want to put it up on itunes or their own site for people to buy. I can understand how they wouldn't want their music used for free for some marketing or youtube thing, which they could put a warning notification on, but for those that simply enjoy listening to the music, why not make it available, because the musician can expand their profile even further and can more popularity and clients.

It is amazing that less than 6 months after the trailer hit, there's not even a full stream of this song.

if the stuff was released on itunes or wherever, it wouldnt be as impactful when you hear it in the trailers because everyone would be too used to it!

Back