Stella Artois "Ice Lounge" ice sculpture competition

nrk

Reaction score
I saw a new Stella Artois commercial the other night at the end of the Office. It was a holiday ad, with a few guys carving different things out of ice. One a piano, one a Christmas tree, and one an intimate lounge. The whole time there's a song playing in the background, Les Douze Jours de Noel. Does anyone know what version this is? Who's singing it? Thanks.

Re: Stella Artois Ice Sculpture Competition

Anybody even seen the commercial? It's the Twelve Days of Christmas, but in French. Maybe after Thanksgiving it will start airing in the US.

Le premier jour de noël j'ai reçu de mon cheri...

Help: French 12 days of Christmas in Stella Artois commercial.

I heard this a few days ago during The Office. I live in Canada, so it may not be playing yet in the U.S. but I'm sure it will be after Thanksgiving. Anyways, it's Stella Artois commercial with a jazz version of the 12 days of Christmas. The whole thing is an ice carving competition. The lyrics start out:

Le premier jour de noël j'ai reçu de mon cheri une perdrix dans un poirier... Can't seem to track down this version, which is surprising as the lyrics are unique. Any help out there?

Thanks for pointing me to the other post. Still no information on the song though.

Too bad it's just the 42 second version. I wonder if it was specific to the commercial, or if they shortened an actual song.

Hello!

[url=http://www.advertolog.com/stella-artois/adverts/ice-lounge-14063855/]advertolog[/url] said:
Credits:

* Brand: Stella Artois
Agency: Mother; Mother
Agency Country: USA
Director: 300 ml
Production: Park Pictures
Post Production: MPC (The Moving Picture Company)
Editor: Lawrence Young
Music: Human

So it must be a specially composed music

Here's the commercial in case anyone hasn't seen it. Pity this was specially composed. I love the gal's voice.

Well, I'm glad the mp3 is available, but I was really hoping for a full album of this.

e/Seems it cannot be downloaded from Amazon anymore?

It's Les 12 Jours de Noel sung by Rosi Golan and if you go to the Stella site and choose any country but the US you can get the full version to download for free.

It's Les 12 Jours de Noel sung by Rosi Golan and if you go to the Stella site and choose any country but the US you can get the full version to download for free.

Thanks and I have to say I looked up Rosi Golan and she has a fantastic album The Drifter and The Gypsy. She has a great voice. I thought for sure from the Stella commercial she was a French singer!

It was a french version of "Deck the Halls" here in the states. I would love that one.

Back