Sears holiday

coolbreeze

Reaction score
Does anybody know what the name of the song is for the Sears Holiday Commercial (2010)?I have tried looking myself but all it that coming up was music for commericals for 2008,2005 and etc.Anyway,the song is an instrumental and kinda fast paced really catchy!It's also been airing for about a month and a half.If anybody could help me out that would be much appreciated!Thank you in advanced:)

I watched the Sears Holiday commercial again.And,it went something Be the Santa You Wanna be!Their several different ones with the same music!The one i keep seeing is the one with selling appliances like refrigerators,washing machines,etc.Does anybody know what song it is?I've continued to look myself my but still nothing.

Does anybody know what the name of the song is for the Sears Holiday Commercial (2010)?I have tried looking myself but all it that coming up was music for commericals for 2008,2005 and etc.Anyway,the song is an instrumental and kinda fast paced really catchy!It's also been airing for about a month and a half.If anybody could help me out that would be much appreciated!Thank you in advanced:)

It's driving me CRAZY! I've heard the instrumental harmony that is probably sampled here before in a song, and I can't remember what it is! PLEASE HELP!

Back