Honda Accord SE

Ehleybay

Reaction score
Looking for a song in what I think is a relatively new Honda Accord SE commercial...

A boyfriend and girlfriend sitting in a car, the girl is clearly mad at the boy.

Song goes, "Oh I'm so sorry baby. It's just the way I am. Well I'm a try to be a better man."

Anyone?

I love it. I just sent it to my on-again- off- again, because he did something for which he should (and will) be sorry. Oh my. Never mind. When I Googled "I'm so sorry, Baby..." there was a link entitled "Opinion of the Song I Wrote". I can't get back there in the state I'm in but the lyrics were intense. Just so so good, understood it all, related to it all, I am typing so well right now no mistakes I can't even believe it. Anyway, yea, I'm with yu on that song. It really does have an Otis feel.

Hello! I was wondering if you ever found out what the name of the song was. It has gotten in my head and cant get it out. i have been looking all over the internet for it with no luck...

The Band is Vintage Trouble. The song has not been released yet. Check them out on youtube.

I love it. I just sent it to my on-again- off- again, because he did something for which he should (and will) be sorry. Oh my. Never mind. When I Googled "I'm so sorry, Baby..." there was a link entitled "Opinion of the Song I Wrote". I can't get back there in the state I'm in but the lyrics were intense. Just so so good, understood it all, related to it all, I am typing so well right now no mistakes I can't even believe it. Anyway, yea, I'm with yu on that song. It really does have an Otis feel.

So...did you ever find the song? still looking?

Re: Honda Accord SE Commercial Song

I don't understand why this song is so hard to find. It's a really good song from what I can hear when the Honda SE commercial is running. How can it not be "released" when it's being used for the commercial all the time on national TV? I guess to find out more, I will have to contact the public relations dept. for either Honda or the band("Vintage Trouble") itself.
Has anyone heard any more news, or could help with info to make these contacts?
Thanks

Back